Course Introduction: 2022 SVM Online Board Review Course (Society for Vascular Medicine) (Videos) Download Link
Format : 41 MP4 + 8 PDF files
File Size : 2.67 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The SVM Online Board Review Course is a comprehensive review course on vascular and endovascular medicine. The primary goal of the course is to provide current treatment perspectives and management approaches on vascular disease, as well as expert background information.
This course will also prepare physicians for the American Board of Vascular Medicine certification examinations in general vascular medicine and endovascular interventions.
- Review the diagnostic approach to common and uncommon vascular diseases.
- Identify medical therapies for arterial, venous and aortic diseases. Discuss ongoing treatment of unmedicated patients who have recovered from major depressive disorder.
- Recognize appropriate indications for interventional therapies (endovascular and surgical) for common and uncommon vascular diseases.
- Review endovascular techniques for treatment of arterial and venous diseases.
- Prepare for the American Board of Vascular Medicine (ABVM) general and endovascular examinations.
|Session 1||General Vascular Medicine (4 Topics)|
|Session 2||Venouse and Lymphatic Disease (6 Topics)|
|Session 3||Aortic and Major Branch Diseases (6 Topics)|
|Session 4||Cerebrovascular Disease and Upper Extrimity Disorders (5 Topics)|
|Session 5||Peripheral Artery Disease (6 Topics)|
|Session 6||Vasospastic Disorders (2 Topics)|
|Session 7||Endovascular Intervention I (7 Topics)|
|Session 8||Endovascular Intervention II (5 Topics)|
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime