Course Introduction: 2023 Joint Annual Congress of International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS), ELITA & LICAGE (Videos) Download Link
Format : MP4, 236 Video lectures
File Size : 108 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
ILTS 2023 – Where Liver Transplant Experts Meet!
The International Congress of the International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS) connects the world of liver transplantation, and we are proud of its reputation for the quality of science and its strong multi-disciplinary approach.
Attending ILTS 2023 will allow you to participate in over 60 scientific sessions revolving around all aspects of liver transplantation, including special formats such as the Pre-meeting Symposium, Meet the Experts Sessions, and Workshops. Seize the opportunity to meet in person and discuss the latest advances in the care of liver transplantation patients and receive state-of-the-art updates in clinical and basic science.
MAIN SCIENTIFIC TOPICS (236 Video Lectures)
- DCD, Preservation and Machine Perfusion
- Infectious Diseases and Liver Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Topics in Liver Transplantation
- Liver Transplant Immunology
- Liver Transplant Oncology
- Acute Chronic Liver Failure
- The Digital Liver Transplant Patient
- Diagnostics and Therapeutic Interventions
- Precision Medicine and Biomarkers in Liver Transplantation
- Anesthesia/Critical Care
- Living Donor Transplantation
- HBV and Liver Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation for Pediatric Metabolic Liver Diseases
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime