Course Introduction: 2023 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice – DocMedED (Videos) Download Link
Format : 26 Videos + 1 PDF
File Size : 6.67 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice addresses current topics in neuroimaging and the clinical management of neurological disease. Emphasis is placed on the role of imaging in pathology and trauma affecting the central nervous system. Topics in this activity include imaging manifestation of disease, how to optimize imaging techniques and review of the recent advanced applications of artificial intelligence (AI), traumatic brain injury and stroke imaging updates.
At the completion of this CME teaching activity, you should be able to:
- Discuss the advances in neuroimaging applications and interpretation.
- Evaluate intracranial tumors, vascular abnormalities and traumatic brain injury.
- Discuss the clinical and imaging manifestations of neurodegenerative disease.
- Recognize image characteristics of common neurovascular disease processes.
- Optimize CTA and MRA imaging protocols in neuroradiology.
- Describe the changing role of imaging in the management of spine disease.
- Explain the clinical impact of artificial intelligence in neuroradiology.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime