Course Introduction: 2nd Annual Echo in Pediatric & Congenital Heart Disease: Virtual Experience – (ASELearningHub) (Videos) Download Link
Format : 8 MP4 files
File Size : 23.14 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- The 2nd Annual Echo in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease is a two-day virtual course, presenting the latest information on established and emerging cardiovascular ultrasound technologies, clinical care and practical considerations in children and adults with congenital heart disease. Expert physician and sonographer faculty discuss current technologies with a particular focus on how they can be effectively applied in the clinical setting. This year the program is aimed primarily toward sonographers, both adult and congenital cardiology, with focused sessions on career development and well-being.
- Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, that participant will be able to:
- Describe imaging goals and approaches to a variety of challenging forms of congenital heart disease, from infancy to adulthood.
- Understand and apply current techniques in imaging assessment of cardiac anatomy and function, including contrast imaging in pediatrics, advanced 3D echo, myocardial work and CRT in children.
- Apply techniques to promote well-being, resiliency, and career advancement of your entire sonographer team.
- Topics include:
- ACHD – New Diagnosis in the Adult
- Cutting edge functional analysis
- Contemporary approaches to atrioventricular valve disease
- A roundtable discussion with sonographer leaders on career progression opportunities
- Stress Echo in congenital heart disease
All sessions will have dedicated Question and Answer time where faculty will be joining live to answer participant questions.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime