Course Introduction: AAOS Value-Based Orthopaedic Care: A Tactical Field Guide 2022 (Videos) Download Link
Format : 12 MP4 files + 19 PDF files , File Size : 8.97 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Value-based health care delivery starts with you! There is growing recognition that true reform in orthopaedic care will demand a major strategic and organizational change in how we redesign care delivery, measurement, and reimbursement in our practices toward value – health outcomes benefiting patients for every dollar spent. Value-based health care delivery concepts start with you – the clinical champions.
This tactical field guide aims to empower you with practical knowledge, skills, tools, and strategies to help achieve winning partnerships with health plans, employers, and government in making successful transitions toward value.
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Develop tactics toward realizing key enablers of value-based orthopaedic care from teams and services to infrastructures and best practices
- Create a comprehensive strategy for patient centered outcome measurement – knowing what to measure, how to do it, and how to leverage measurement for high value care delivery
- Identify the opportunities of value-based payment models and benefits for you and your institution
Interactive sessions cover three key areas:
- Fundamental Principles and Practices in Value-based Health Care
- Outcome Measurement and Role of Patient Outcomes in High Value Care
- Development and Implementation of Next Generation Alternative Payment Models
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime