Course Introduction: AASLD The Liver Meeting 2022 Download Link
File Size = 88.84 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Liver Meeting brings together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Our Attendees Include:
- Adult and pediatric hepatology experts.
- Clinical, basic, and translational researchers.
- Specialists who diagnose and treat liver disease, including gastroenterologists, surgeons, clinical pathologists, anesthesiologists, and radiologists.
- Primary care physicians.
- Nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other allied health professionals in hepatology and the disciplines listed above.
- Trainees, and students in the disciplines listed above.
- Patient advocates and patients.
Release Date : Nov 4-8, 2022
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime