Course Introduction: Aesthetic Dermatology: Current Perspectives (Original PDF from Publisher + Videos) Download Link
Format : Publisher PDF + Videos , File Size : 381 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Divided into four sections, the text begins with discussion on cosmeceuticals (moisturisers, sunscreens, anti-aging products etc).
The next section covers Botulinum Toxin (Botox) treatments, and section three examines soft tissue augmentation such as facial fillers and hand rejuvenation.
The final chapters discuss adjunctive treatments including basic peels, thread lift, laser hair removal, microneedling and body contouring.
Each procedure is described in detail, along with its advantages and disadvantages.
The book is highly illustrated with nearly 600 clinical photographs, diagrams and tables, and features access to videos demonstrating cosmetic procedures.
- Comprehensive guide to aesthetic dermatology
- Each procedure explained in detail with advantages and disadvantages
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, diagrams and tables
- Includes access to videos demonstrating cosmetic procedures
- Publisher:Jp Medical Ltd; 1st edition (December 27, 2018)
- Hardcover:386 pages
- eText ISBN: 9789354654343
- Item Weight:2.13 pounds
- Dimensions:6.9 x 0.9 x 9.7 inches
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime