Course Introduction: ARRS Imaging Acute Stroke: A Comprehensive Review for Clinical Practice 2023 Download Link
Format : 8 Videos , File Size : 762 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Imaging Acute Stroke: A Comprehensive Review for Clinical Practice will address everything you ever wanted to know about imaging the acute stroke patient. This course offers a comprehensive review of the role of CT and MRI for patient triage and treatment using illustrative cases. Sessions are designed for the practicing clinician and will review of all aspects of stroke imaging. Session will include optimization of CT and MRI protocols and imaging techniques. The large number of illustrative cases allows for improvement in interpretative skills. Session will review clinically relevant scoring systems. Designed to optimize patient care, this clinically relevant symposium is focused on clinical cases and interpretive skills as well as the latest research and concludes with a review of cases demonstrating common stroke syndromes.
After attending the symposium, participants will be able to summarize the role of CT and MRI in stroke imaging, and:
- Identify optimal use of CT and MRI to triage patients for stroke treatment.
- Summarize the latest CT and MRI Imaging protocols.
- Implement improved CT and MRI interpretative skills after reviewing a large number of stroke cases.
- Recognize the common causes of stroke and role of imaging pediatric stroke patients.
- Interpret the latest stroke research relevant to optimal clinical practice
- Recognize common presenting stroke syndromes.
Ichiro Ikuta, MD, MMedSc
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime