Course Introduction: Becker’s Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon for USMLE Step 1, March 2015 (VIDEOS + PDF) Download Link
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Becker IC Lionel Raymond March 2015
Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon for USMLE® Step 1
COURSE DURATION: 3rd March 2015 – 8th March 2015
High scores on Step 1 require the ability to integrate content across disciplines and Organ Systems.
Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon provides an interactive and engaging approach to Basic Sciences to help you pull all the concepts together—and maximize your performance on the exam. Dr. Raymon is well versed in Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Pathology, and he possesses a strong understanding of Microbiology, Immunology and Pathophysiology, allowing him to synthesize basic science concepts for the USMLE Step 1 exam.
This unique ability is showcased in Becker’s one-of-a-kind Step 1 offering, Integrated Cases with Dr. Lionel Raymon.
- 30 hours of unique case-based review over six days
- Student-driven content that’s unique to each session
- Problem-based questions focused on high-yield concepts for Step 1
- Exclusive student handouts for each course
- Direct references to Becker’s Step 1 lecture notes
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime