Course Introduction: Diagnostic Imaging Update: MSK; Chest&CV; Abdominal; Genitourinary; Breast; Oncological Imaging 2022 Download Link
File Size = 28.05 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Imaging in Jackson Hole course is designed to provide the tools for participants to enhance interpretation skills utilizing the latest imaging technologies. Lectures and cases will cover evidence-based practice techniques and protocols for improved diagnostic accuracy in multiple applications.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop a differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
- Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of liver diseases.
- Optimize imaging methods to reduce the number of false-positive mammography interpretations.
- Assess the current status and future applications of advanced breast imaging technologies.
- Explain the performance and processing of MRI and CT studies designed to depict anatomy and pathology.
- Use contemporary imaging techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose, stage and manage diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- Outline the fundamentals of the latest advanced techniques in MRI and CT and their current roles and limitations in clinical practice.
- Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
The course is intended for practicing radiologists and radiologic nurses, physician assistants, technologists, scientists, residents, fellows and others who are interested in current techniques and applications for advanced diagnostic imaging.
Monday, July 11, 2022- Chest and Cardiovascular Imaging-
Geoffrey D. Rubin, MD
|7:30-8:25||Aortic Endografts: Issues for the Imager|
|8:25-9:20||Diagnosing Acute Aortic Syndromes|
|9:20-9:40||Questions and Answers|
|9:40-10:25||CT Angiography in the Diagnosis and Triage of Coronary Artery Disease|
|10:25-11:10||Non-Coronary Applications for CT of the Heart|
|11:10-11:55||CT Angiography of Peripheral Arterial Disease|
|11:55-12:15pm||Questions and Answers|
Tuesday, July 12, 2022- Abdominal Imaging- Michael P. Federle, MD
|7:30-8:15||Expert Differential Diagnosis: Cystic Hepatic Mass|
|8:15-9:00||Expert Differential Diagnosis: Cystic Pancreatic Mass|
|10:00-10:45||Expert Differential Diagnosis: Bowel Wall Thickening|
|10:45-11:30||Interactive Case Challenges|
|11:30-12:00pm||Questions, Answers and Discussion|
Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – Musculoskeletal Imaging – Geoffrey Riley, MD
Thursday, July 14, 2022- Breast Imaging – Debra M. Ikeda, MD, FACR, FSBI
|7:30-8:15||Breast MRI Update and MRI Biopsy|
|8:15-9:00||Interval Cancer on Digital Breast Tomosynthesis and Digital Mammography|
|9:00-9:45||US Diagnosis and US Biopsy|
|9:45-10:00||Questions and Answers|
|10:00-10:30||Tricky Stereotactic/DBT Biopsy|
|10:30-11:15||Post-Operative and Reconstructed Breast on MRI US Mammography|
|11:15-12:00pm||Post COVID Vaccination Imaging on MRI US Mammography and PET-CT|
|12:00-12:35||Multimodality Breast Imaging on MRI US and Mammography|
|12:35-1:00||Questions and Answers|
Friday, July 15, 2022-
Abdominal Imaging Update- Aya Kamaya, MD
|7:30-8:00||Cystic Renal Masses and Updated Bosniak Classification v. 2019|
|8:00-8:30||Ovarian Cystic Lesions: Revised ACR, SRU Guidelines, and O-RADS|
|9:00-9:15||Questions and Answers|
Oncological Imaging Update- Sebastian Feuerlein, MD, FSAR
|9:15-9:45||RECIST 1.1 Update: Strategies and Pitfalls|
|9:45-10:15||Imaging Findings and Complications of Oncologic Therapies|
|10:15-10:55||Fundamentals of Diffusion-Weighted Imaging (DWI)|
|10:55-11:35||Postate MRI and PIRADS Update|
|11:35-12:00||Questions and Answers|
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime