Course Introduction: Head & Neck Endocrine Surgery: A Comprehensive Textbook, Surgical, and Video Atlas (Original PDF from Publisher+Videos) Download Link
Format : Publisher PDF + MP4 (32 Videos)
File Size : 1.32 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
by David Goldenberg
The quintessential reference on surgical and medical management of thyroid and parathyroid
Head & Neck Endocrine Surgery: A Comprehensive Textbook, Surgical, and Video Atlas by renowned head and neck surgical oncologist David Goldenberg, with chapters by esteemed contributors from various fields, is the most comprehensive textbook written on this topic to date. It covers all aspects of medical and surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid disease. In addition to classic and cutting-edge surgical procedures, the text discusses novel topics such as molecular testing, radiofrequency ablation of thyroid nodules, risk stratification, pathology, and remote access surgical techniques.
The book is organized in seven sections and 62 succinct chapters featuring a unique layout conducive to modern learning. Five sections on the thyroid gland start with historical perspectives and basic science, concluding with postoperative management and therapies including ethical and medicolegal concerns. The last two sections focus on historical perspectives, basic science, and surgical management of parathyroid diseases.
- Well-illustrated high-yield case studies, key points, pearls, points to ponder, and annotated bibliographies noting the top references enhance acquisition of knowledge
- The text encompasses a full spectrum of thyroid and parathyroid diseases
- 29 narrated high-quality videos provide nuanced insights about physical appearance not realized solely from intraoperative photographs or illustrations
This is an essential resource for otolaryngologists–head and neck surgeons, endocrine surgeons, general surgeons, endocrinologists, residents, fellows, and allied health personnel.
- Publisher : Thieme; Annotated edition (July 4, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1684201462
- ISBN-13 : 978-1684201464
- ISBN-13 : 9781684201464
- eText ISBN: 9781684201471
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime