Course Introduction: Internal Medicine Board Review 2021 (v6.1) (The PassMachine) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode) Download Link
File Size = 49.11 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Download all .rar files
- Decompress only part1.rar file. Other parts will be automatically decompressed together.
- Open the file Courses.html, using any internet browser (for example, Google Chrome)
- Choose any topic you want to view.
- You can choose to view Webminar, Audios, or PDF.
- If you choose Webminar, you will see the videos and slides running side by side. Feel free to navigate to any slide you want.
- If you want to go back and choose another topic, simply Refresh the page (or press F5 button in your keyboard).
FOR EXAM BUILDER (QBANK):
- Open the file Exam Builder.html, using any internet browser
- Choose the question set you want (you can select many topics together)
- Choose the number of questions to be included in this exam
- Be well prepared, and begin the exam! You have an average of 1 minute for each question.
- You can click Finish Test anytime. Your score, correct answers and explanations will be showed once you finish the test.
“Here’s the challenge: this Internal Medicine board review features 33+ hours of laser-focused lectures and 2700+ QBank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Intended Audience: Internists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify the epidemiologic, pathophysiologic, physiologic, and genetic aspects of the major diseases of internal medicine
- Recall the diagnostic criteria and clinical features of major disorders
- List the comorbidities and differential diagnoses
- Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime