Course Introduction: Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) Download Link
Format : MP4 (117 Videos) , File Size : 1.56 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Nancy Berryman Reese PT PhD MHSA FAPTA, William D. Bandy PT PhD SCS FAPTA
Gain the skills you need to accurately measure joint range of motion and muscle length! Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive guide to the techniques and devices used in measuring range of motion for the joints of the spine and extremities. Clear, step-by-step instructions show how to make reliable measurements with instruments such as the goniometer, inclinometer, tape measure, and even smartphone apps. Written by noted educators Nancy Berryman Reese and William D. Bandy for physical therapy and occupational therapy students, this manual includes a fully searchable eBook version with each print purchase.
- Guidelines to range of motion and muscle length testing cover techniques including goniometric measurement as well as measurements using inclinometers, tape measures, and smartphone apps.
- More than 600 full-color photos and drawings demonstrate various techniques, anatomy, and landmarks for each joint.
- Anatomical landmarks provide a fast visual reference showing exactly where to place measuring devices.
- Clear template for techniques allows you to quickly and easily identify the information you need.
- Chapters on length testing make it easy to locate information on measuring each of the upper and lower extremities as well as the head, neck, and trunk.
- NEW! Instructions for use of smartphone apps provide another option for measuring range of motion.
- NEW! Revised content and updated references provide the current information you need to be an effective practitioner.
- NEW! eBook version is included with print purchase. The eBook includes more than 100 videos demonstrating the ROM and muscle length testing techniques discussed in the print book, and allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (June 9, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 608 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323831877
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323831871
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime