Course Introduction: Mayo Clinic Cardiovascular Review Course for Cardiology Boards and Recertification (8/26/2015 – 8/31/2015) Download Link
File Size = 4.42 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
39 Video Lectures with 4.42 Gb
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://cveducation.mayo.edu/marketing/cardiovascular-review-course-for-cardiology-boards-and-recertification-optional-echo-focus-session#overview
Mayo Clinic Online General Cardiovascular Board Review Course is designed for fellows and physicians who are within two years of their next General Cardiology board or recertification exam. This comprehensive online course will give you a personalized and adaptive online learning curriculum that will save study time, give you confidence to pass the exam, and most importantly enable you to bring the most current medical knowledge back to your daily practice.
This Course Offers
- Superior content from Mayo Clinic faculty: World-class experts in each field give in-depth didactics on state-of-the-art subjects in cardiovascular medicine. Content is presented in a variety of engaging formats including video lectures, PowerPoint slides, applied learning imaging modules that mimic the imaging assessments, informal “chalk talks” and “MedEd” mini lectures.
- Personalized learning experience: Physicians can test their relative knowledge vs. peers and identify personal knowledge gaps via a private self-assessment. The results then inform a personalized curriculum unique to your specific needs.
- An efficient study plan focused on those areas you need the most: No users’ study guide is the same. While all course material is available on the personalized platform for your review, your pre-test results drive the identification of individual knowledge gaps that then dynamically build a personalized study guide with content just for you. This enables you to focus on what is most relevant to achieving mastery, saving you time and frustration.
- Better retention and mastery of content: On average, physicians who completed this online course curriculum achieved a 32-point increase in knowledge demonstrated by the lift in scores from pre- to post-test. For those preparing for board exams this a confidence booster and greatly reduces anxiety.
- Easily accessible anywhere, anytime: The entire curriculum is available anywhere you have an internet connection, and accessible on both computers and mobile devices. We enable you to fit learning into your work/life instead of the other way around.
- CME and MOC credits while preparing for your boards: Submission of the mock board examination post-test with a score of 80% or higher makes you eligible for 62 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points.
Course Learning Objectives
- Upon completion of this review course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the etiology and pathophysiology of restrictive and other non-dilated cardiomyopathies and use this information to effectively diagnose and manage patients with these disorders
- Apply current management strategies to the secondary prevention of CAD, including therapies to reduce risk factors and appropriate counseling on lifestyle changes
- Describe and choose among treatment options for rhythm control in atrial fibrillation, including medications, cardioversion, and ablation, for specific types of patients
- Recognize the presentation, select appropriate testing, and choose effective management options for patients with tricuspid regurgitation
- Develop a comprehensive approach to the clinical evaluation of patients with systolic heart failure
This course is intended for cardiologists, cardiovascular fellows and general internists.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime