Course Introduction: Mayo Clinic Talks: Headache Edition (Videos+Assessment Quiz) Download Link
Format : 10 Videos + 1 PDF , File Size : 18.87 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This online CME course is recommended for primary care providers. The course is comprised of Mayo Clinic Talks podcast interviews about various presentations, evaluation and treatment of headaches, as well as the management of migraines. Listen in the course or using your favorite podcast app, then return here to take a short assessment and claim credit.
This activity is appropriate for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in the primary care setting.
Upon conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the various types of headaches commonly seen in the outpatient setting
- List the characteristics of migraine
- Describe the evaluation and important questions to ask patients who present with severe or frequent headaches
- Discuss which symptoms should result in a head imaging study as part of the evaluation of a patient who presents with headaches
- List the “red flag symptoms” that suggest a patient has a headache with a potentially serious cause
Program : Click here
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime