Course Introduction: Neurology Initial Certification Review 2021 (v8.1) (The PassMachine) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode) Download Link
File Size = 23.42 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Download all .rar files
- Decompress only part1.rar file. Other parts will be automatically decompressed together.
- Open the file Courses.html, using any internet browser (for example, Google Chrome)
- Choose any topic you want to view.
- You can choose to view Webminar, Audios, or PDF.
- If you choose Webminar, you will see the videos and slides running side by side. Feel free to navigate to any slide you want.
- If you want to go back and choose another topic, simply Refresh the page (or press F5 button in your keyboard).
FOR EXAM BUILDER (QBANK):
- Open the file Exam Builder.html, using any internet browser
- Choose the question set you want (you can select many topics together)
- Choose the number of questions to be included in this exam
- Be well prepared, and begin the exam! You have an average of 1 minute for each question.
- You can click Finish Test anytime. Your score, correct answers and explanations will be showed once you finish the test.
Release Date January 18, 2021
Termination Date, January 17, 2024
‘Here’s the challenge: this Neurology Certification review features 58+ hours of laser-focused lectures and 1800+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, Beat The Boards! makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Intended Audience: Neurologists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
– Identify the epidemiologic, pathophysiologic, physiologic, and genetic aspects of the major neurologic and psychiatric disorders
– Recall the diagnostic criteria and clinical features of major disorders
– List the comorbidities and differential diagnoses
– Apply the appropriate diagnostic procedures based on clinical presentation and to interpret the results of the ordered procedures
– Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients
– Identify the ethical and legal considerations that may arise when managing patients
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime