Course Introduction: Neuroradiology Part 1 – Gregory Zaharchuk, M.D. 2021 (CMEScience) Download Link
File Size = 998.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Radiology (32:21)
- Imaging of Brain Tumors and Other Masses (57:43)
- Imaging Brain Hemorrhage (59:11)
- Acute Stroke Imaging (57:04)
- Challenging Neuro Cases (34:34)
Gregory Zaharchuk, M.D.
-Professor of Radiology (Neuroimaging and Neurointervention)
-Practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
• Release date: February 8, 2021
• Expiration date: February 8, 2023
• Estimated time to complete activity: 4 hours
• Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and CME Science
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should better be able to:
• Describe the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of intracranial diseases.
• Integrate information presented in this course into efforts to improve the imaging skills of the participants.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime