Course Introduction: OHI-S Occlusion, TMJ dysfunctions and orofacial pain from A to Z (Videos) Download Link
Format : 32 MP4 files
File Size : 12.49 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course will give you a comprehensive understanding of TMJ dysfunctions, facial pain and occlusion in the concept of Jeffrey Okeson performed by the legendary author.
The course contains information only with a scientific evidence base – this will help to take a fresh look at functional issues.
We recommend this course as a must for every dentist. What is very important – in 33 lessons the most complete presentation of the author’s lectures is collected!
The training consists of 6 modules:
– Understanding Masticatory Function and Dysfunction
– Understanding Orofacial Pain
– Evaluating the Pain Patient and Establishing the Diagnosis
– Managing Temporomandibular Disorders
– Evaluating and Managing other Orofacial Pain Disorders
– Other consideration of TMD and Orofacial Pain.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime