Course Introduction: OHI-S Orthodontics of children and teenagers (Videos) Download Link
Format : 9 MP4 files
File Size : 9.13 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
In a course of 9 online lessons you will learn:
– Step-by-step protocols for maxillary expansion
– Treatment of open bite in mixed dentition
– The use of functional appliances for the treatment of skeletal class 2
– The use of braces for the treatment of class 2 (II subclass)
– Using mini-implants to treat young patients
– Using the 2*4 technique in children
– Detailed protocol for early treatment of impacted teeth
– Using facial skeletal growth prediction.
Lecturers will teach you to take a broader look at already existing familiar approaches to orthodontic treatment of children and adolescents.
Course lecturers – 4 leading orthodontists in Italy, Taiwan, Australia and China – Marco Rosa, Сhris Chang, Bakr Rabie and Derek Mahony.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime