Course Introduction: Pediatric Critical Care Review 2020 (v3.2) (The PassMachine) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode) Download Link
File Size = 21.55 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Download all .rar files
- Decompress only part1.rar file. Other parts will be automatically decompressed together.
- Open the file Courses.html, using any internet browser (for example, Google Chrome)
- Choose any topic you want to view.
- You can choose to view Webminar, Audios, or PDF.
- If you choose Webminar, you will see the videos and slides running side by side. Feel free to navigate to any slide you want.
- If you want to go back and choose another topic, simply Refresh the page (or press F5 button in your keyboard).
FOR EXAM BUILDER (QBANK):
- Open the file Exam Builder.html, using any internet browser
- Choose the question set you want (you can select many topics together)
- Choose the number of questions to be included in this exam
- Be well prepared, and begin the exam! You have an average of 1 minute for each question.
- You can click Finish Test anytime. Your score, correct answers and explanations will be showed once you finish the test.
Release Date July 15, 2020
Termination Date July 14, 2023
“Here’s the challenge: this Pediatric Critical Care board review features 33 hours of laser-focused lectures and 900+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Intended Audience: Pediatric Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify effects of biostatistics and clinical research design as applied to clinical practice.
- Explain interventions for immune dysfunction and infectious syndromes.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for pediatric cardiovascular care.
- Detect and treat respiratory anomalies and trauma for pediatric patients.
- Demonstrate medical management of pediatric brain, spinal cord, and neuromuscular disorders.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime