Course Introduction: QMP Open Rhinoplasty Techniques, Volume 2 2020 Download Link
File Size = 9.02 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By Nazim Cerkes, MD
Dr. Cerkes demonstrates his technique for performing primary and secondary open rhinoplasty procedures. Cases include preoperative markings and discussion of the presenting problem. Step-by-step operative technique demonstrates local anesthetic infilltration, incision, dissection, harvest and placement of grafts, closure, and postoperative dressing. Postoperative results are included for some cases.
Includes 5 cases and over 8 hours of operative video!
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Dorsum Reduction and Shortening of Long Nose
- Secondary Rhinoplasty: Structural Reconstruction Using Rib Cartilage
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Dorsum Reduction, Dorsum Narrowing, and Tip Refinement
- Structural Reconstruction and Elongation of Short Nose Using Rib Cartilage
- Primary Rhinoplasty: Correction of Crooked Nose
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime