Course Introduction: Scripps 36th Annual New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease 2022 Download Link
Format : 17 MP4 + 1 PDF files
File Size : 4.92 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This conference will review the latest medications and therapies in liver treatment and transplantation. The results of trials and real world data using oral drugs to treat chronic viral hepatitis B and C, non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases, primary biliary cirrhosis, primary sclerosing cholangitis, hepatocellular carcinoma and complications of end-stage liver disease including thrombocytopenia will be reviewed in detail. New Treatments in Chronic Liver Disease is a comprehensive yet concise program for updating physicians on these and other commonly encountered problems in the treatment of liver diseases.
After attending this live activity, participants should be able to:
• Assess AASLD guidelines on viral hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis and reproductive health, and chronic liver disease.
• Review vascular disorders and coagulation management principles for patients with chronic liver disease.
• Summarize guidelines on NAFLD (AGA), DILI and hemochromatosis (ACG) and non-invasive markers of fibrosis (EASL).
• Evaluate drugs in development for PBC and PSC.
• Employ strategies for treating and managing ascites and hepatorenal syndrome.
• Describe advances in HCC therapy and management of acute-on-chronic liver disease.
• Infectious Disease Specialist
ACG Guidelines for DILI and Hemochromatosis – Kris Kowdley, MD
Acute-on-Chronic Liver Disease – Timothy Morgan, MD
Advanced Endoscopy in Liver Disease Patients – Matthew Skinner, MD
Advances in HCC – Catherine Frenette, MD
AGA Guidelines for NAFLD – Mazen Noureddin, MD
Autoimmune Hepatitis – John Vierling, MD
Debate- Use of Semaglutide for Obese Patients with NAFLD – Paul J. Pockros, MD, Michael Charlton, MD
EASL Guidelines for Non-Invasive Testing – Michael Charlton, MD
Reproductive Health and Chronic Liver Disease – Norah Terrault, MD
Update on Management of Ascites and HRS – Florence Wong, MD
Vascular Disorders and Anticoagulation – Patrick Northup, MD
Viral Hepatitis B and C – Julio Gutierrez, MD
When to Refer for Liver Transplantation – Adam Deising, MD
WILLIAM S. HAUBRICH LECTURE- What’s New in PBC and PSC- – Kris Kowdley, MD
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime