Course Introduction: Sinus Grafting for Implant Reconstruction – Michael A. Pikos (Videos) Download Link
Format : 16 MP4 + 16 PDF files
File Size : 16.68 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Learn and perform the best practices for the best predictable outcomes and never abort a sinus case again due to a perforated sinus membrane, with Dr. Michael A. Pikos’ proven technique for immediate sinus membrane repair.
Take home the best of “what works, what doesn’t and why” derived from Dr. Pikos’ more than 1500 sinus grafts performed over 30+ years. By taking this course you will acquire enduring skills to confidently provide perhaps the most frequently required treatment for implant site development.
IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
Understand the 7 key principles for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Describe the science and art of sinus bone grafting via unique interactive lecture discussion, HD video clips, hands on workshops and live surgical demonstration.
- Learn from Dr. Pikos’ 30 years of experience with sinus bone grafting (more than 1500 sinus grafts performed).
- Experience a warm, friendly and unique environment for increasing diagnostic and surgical skill sets.
- Learn not just the “how to”, but the “why” and “why not”.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the Pikos Institute Philosophy for sinus bone grafting as they become confident with the clinical and sequential CBCT evaluation protocol.
- Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for sinus bone grafting: lateral and crestal approach.
- Perform sinus bone grafting with delayed and simultaneous implant placement.
- Understand the anatomy, biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Recognize, manage and prevent intraoperative and postoperative complications associated with sinus bone grafting.
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of sinus bone grafting.
- Sequential 3D digital diagnostic evaluation protocol for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- 7 key principles and algorithms for science based, predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Comparison of autografts, allografts, xenografts and alloplasts as graft materials for sinus bone grafting.
- Indications and step by step surgical protocol for sinus bone grafting – lateral and crestal approach.
- Comprehensive long term case presentations (10-20+years).
- Growth factor technology (L-PRF, PRGF, PRP, rhPDGF, rhBMP-2) in conjunction with sinus bone grafting.
- Risk management issues related to sinus bone grafting.
- Sinus bone grafting in the presence of thickened sinus membranes, polyps and mucous retention cysts.
- Comprehensive recognition, management, and treatment of intraoperative, early and late postoperative complications.
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime