Course Introduction: UCSF Radiology Review: Comprehensive Imaging 2014 Download Link
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
UCSF Radiology Review: Comprehensive Imaging
University of California San Francisco
The course is designed to represent the breadth and depth of experience from each of UCSF Radiology’s subspecialty sections, with presentations by faculty who are recognized for their clinical knowledge and dedication to teaching. This review course will cover the fundamentals of the major organ systems and corresponding imaging modalities. Emphasis will be placed on providing a step-by-step process for reaching a differential diagnosis.
Lecture content will focus on comparative analysis and key factors that promote accurate diagnosis by the radiologist in clinical practice. Formal didactic lectures will be combined with unknown case review sessions, in order to give the attendee a thorough review of radiology fundamentals and terminology, as well as exposure to a cross-section of topical and clinically relevant interesting cases.
This comprehensive radiology overview is appropriate for residents, clinical fellows, and practicing radiologists interested in updating their working knowledge, by covering all the major radiology subspecialties.
Topics & Speakers
PULMONARY / CARDIAC
After viewing this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply current concepts and recent advances in diagnostic radiology
- Differentiate ultrasound, computed tomography, mammography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear medicine techniques and recognize their roles in clinical practice
- Recognize interventional modalities and their appropriate uses
- Classify and describe pathophysiological mechanisms underlying human disease
- Identify the fundamentals of the various imaging specialty areas
- Explain the appropriate and optimal imaging evaluation for a variety of commonly encountered clinical conditions
- Apply appropriate differential diagnostic possibilities for some typical, common findings on imaging examinations
The University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine (UCSF) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Series Release: June 16, 2014
For more info, please visit homepage: http://www.oakstone.com/ucsf-radiology-review-comprehensive-imaging
you will receive download link of the course, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime